“So good!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Centrum
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Pleasant cosy place, good pastry, definitely worth coming here : cookies or banana chocolate and pecan nuts muffins are delicious. And you know it s fresh as you can see it being baked just next room.

1  Thank herve c
There are newer reviews for Melly's Cookie Bar

Reviewed January 27, 2014

If you came here you must try a strudel. It's the best strudel in the world. By the way, you even can see how it was cooked - kitchen is right near the bar.
Staff here is amazingly friendly.
Also there alot of other cakes and cookies and all of them are delicious.

The Doors should sing this song:

Well, show me the way
To the next cookie bar

Show me the way
To the next cookie bar

For if we don't find
The next cookie bar
I tell you we must die
I tell you we must die
I tell you, i tell you i tell you we must die

Oh, moon of Amsterdam
We now must say goodbye
We've lost our good old mama
And must have cookie, oh, you know why

3  Thank AlarmedSnow
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Will definitely visit again. We tried their chocolate croissant and butter croissant. Very good customer service. Will try their apple struddles next time.

2  Thank H L
Reviewed January 3, 2014

As a true Argentinaphile I can honestly say that I had the best alfahores here that I have had since I left Patagonia 4 years ago. Friendly staff, good coffee and excellent patisserie. I just had to buy a box of alfahores to take home with me so that I can enjoy them for a couple of weeks more. Try the maicenas - they're my favourites!

1  Thank dbottomley
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

We stepped in for a quick break and were pleasantly surprised by this cute little bar. Coffee and chocolatemilk were delicious and so were the pastries we chose. Nice lady at the counter made you feel you could have been sitting somehere in south america

2  Thank Claudia_tripje