We enjoy the place except the following points:
1. It is a private apartment so no daily cleaning available. After five days the place does need cleaning such as garbage need to empty and bedsheets need replace.
2. There are noise from the street especially at night when the drunk dudes running around.
3. There is no air-condition so some bugs and mosquitos do get in through the open windows.
4. On the last night we all got bedbugs bite especially my daughter so that was really disappointing.
BUT we do had to say that it has the perfect location and the owner Mark is a very nice guy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amsterdam Boutique Apartments luxury design apartments are located in a monumental canal house (1790) just a minute walk away from the floating flower market.These serviced boutique apartments revive the old world elegance of the Amsterdam Canals and invite guests to enjoy every modern luxury. Dashingly decorated with a contemporary Dutch aesthetic and an Asian touch they are Amsterdam's hottest escapist alternatives to boutique and design hotels.The home-style residential concept allows visitors to stay in sublime privacy in these luxury designed apartments. Staying at this epitome of style & elegance right in the heart of Amsterdam's historical canal belt (World Heritage site). It's the proprietor's ambition that their guests will collect meaningful experiences while visiting Amsterdam that remain in their hearts after they leave. More than creating a very comfortable place to stay, they sincerely hope to create exceptional memories for every guest on every single day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Amsterdam Boutique Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.