“Watsu with Oda Meiberg - Out of this world!!!!”

Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: The Conservatorium hotel offers guests access to the hotel's Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre, which spans over a 1000m² and offers everything from oriental massage, a whirlpool, Hammam, sauna, Watsu pool and relaxation areas, through to a gigantic indoor swimming pool.
Reviewed September 15, 2014 via mobile

I was one lucky guy today when my wife was stuck at work and couldn't make her appointment for a Watsu session with Oda Meiberg, and sent me in her place. The spa is mind blowing, but the real magic happens in the pool with Oda. I was flying in the water, free from all weights and boundaries. I can't get over this amazing experience and all I can think of is when can I do it again... Wow!!!

5  Thank DNKO

Reviewed April 29, 2014

A lovely place to escape from the city, while you are still in the city. The location is great, so central and the hotel is so beautiful. It is ofcourse super clean there and the service is lovely. Would recommend it for sure!

3  Thank CarolineTimo
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Akasha is my favorite spot to really relax. Usually i start with a pilates class, The teachers are very good, they give you a lot of personal attention and the explain everything very well. After that i unwind in the beautiful spa. They even have delicious dried fruits and nuts to snack on. Akasha is definitely a place i would recommend.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I was staying at a hotel near Centraal but chose this place because it was recommended on tripadvisor! Thank goodness I did: it was SPECTACULAR! Wonderful atmosphere, attentive staff and the massage was superb! Next time I visit Amsterdam I plan on staying at the Conservatorium Hotel so that I can utilize the facilities to their fullest extent! GREAT POOL!!!

1  Thank Kelder S