Review Highlights
Best spa in the city!

I intensely enjoyed my wellness afternoon at Akasha. I have been to many spa and wellness places... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Jenice16
via mobile
Best Spa for an unforgettable experience!

I used the Akasha SPA during a weekend stay at the Conservatorium Hotel and had a great time! All... read more

Reviewed February 13, 2019
Alessandro O

Recommended experiences in and around Amsterdam
from $19.36
from $32.84
from $23.05
from $23.05
More Info
All reviews conservatorium hotel full body massage deep tissue an amazing experience therapist chakra
Reviewed April 29, 2014

A lovely place to escape from the city, while you are still in the city. The location is great, so central and the hotel is so beautiful. It is ofcourse super clean there and the service is lovely. Would recommend it for sure!

Date of experience: February 2014
3  Thank CarolineTimo
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Akasha is my favorite spot to really relax. Usually i start with a pilates class, The teachers are very good, they give you a lot of personal attention and the explain everything very well. After that i unwind in the beautiful spa. They even have delicious dried fruits and nuts to snack on. Akasha is definitely a place i would recommend.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I was staying at a hotel near Centraal but chose this place because it was recommended on tripadvisor! Thank goodness I did: it was SPECTACULAR! Wonderful atmosphere, attentive staff and the massage was superb! Next time I visit Amsterdam I plan on staying at the Conservatorium Hotel so that I can utilize the facilities to their fullest extent! GREAT POOL!!!

1  Thank Kelder S
Reviewed April 2, 2014

if you want to relax or to work out after a long day at work this is the place to be! the Spa is beautiful; sauna, hammam, pool, area relax! The team is very friendly and the manager Tim is a professional!
A must in Amsterdam!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We were staying in an apartment and decided to spend a day at a spa to relax. Both my husband and I had a 75 minutes treatment and we spent time in the spa before and after our treatments. The treatments were excellent (I had the 7 chakra treatment) the staff were well trained and this was one of the best spa treatments I have ever had. The pool area was good and we thoroughly enjoyed our day.

Date of experience: October 2013