“Great dining out experience”

Mythos Greek Restaurant
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
Mythos Greek Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #922 of 4,368 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Museumplein
Description: Mythos Greek Restaurant is located in the center of Amsterdam, near the Leidseplein, City Theatre and the De La Mar Theatre. You are welcome to enjoy fresh food, good wine and friendly service. Our chefs can draw from a wide range of daily fresh fish and meat. If you are not a fish lover, then you can choose from meat, Gyros and other vegetarian dishes. Greek cuisine is the traditional cuisine of Greece. It is a typical Mediterranean cuisine and is akin to the cuisines of the Balkans, Italy, Anatolia and the Middle East.
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My partner and I were in Amsterdam for 3 nights, and we didn't discover Waves until our last night, which I deeply regret as I would have happily gone back every night.

I love Greek food, and living in London you would think there were tons of good greek restaurants to chose from, but I can honestly say Waves is the besst Greek dining experience I've had!

The service from our waiter was amazing; friendly and engaging and made us feel utterly welcome.

The food was fantastic and good sized portions, although admittedly my partners taramasalata dip was a little too salty for her, although I liked it when I stole some off her plate ;) Delicious Klevitko with lamb that just fell apart in the mouth. And when I decided I could be piggy enough to order desert as well, I was given the biggest, yummiest piece of my favourite desert ever, baklava... my partner had to roll me back the hotel.

Price was slightly higher than I expected, but I blame the missus for all the wine she drank ;)

Would DEFINITELY seek them out again next time I'm in Amsterdam! Haas a great time...

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Had a nice meal here that tasted really good with reasonable price to.
Would go back here again when visiting amsterdam.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

good food + perfect service, if you are nostalgic about greek kitchen or never taste it before and visiting Greece isn't an option the Waves is the place for you. In the heart of the centre easy to find, is right next to the main square called Leidseplein !!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Tasty seafood with special flavours, great service with a smile. We ordered a lot and were surprised with low number in the invoice compared to others around the area.

1  Thank azoghbi
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Looking for meatless food can be boring. We stopped in this Amsterdam eatery expecting just ita and spanakopita. They had delicious vegie moussaka... the real kind with bechamel sauce. Great salad too. Our young waitress was fun and very helpful. A terrific meal after a day of cycling. Don't be put off by its location near the Leidseplein.