“Delicious and cozy dinner” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Restaurant La Cacerola

Restaurant La Cacerola
Weteringstraat 41, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Museumplein)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #692 of 3,333 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Neighborhood: Museumplein
Description: Beste Braziliaanse Churrasco de Picanha hier te vinden. Prachtig mooie, verse gerechten, met veel smaak en liefde bereid. een absolute culinaire verrassing net iets uit de route. top tent!Time Out Amsterdam, july 2012, zegt "Brazilian Blowout! 5 stars! "
Nicosia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious and cozy dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I was excited that I managed to find La Cacerola in the rain. The place is very cozy and warm, and the staff are very welcoming. I was traveling by myself for work. I don't like eating out alone, but La Cacerola was so unintimidating that dining alone was just fine.

I tried the five-course meal, which began with an amazing dish involving beef and pumpkin puree. Amazing! I also enjoyed the signature steak -- it was cooked just right (medium rare for me). I highly recommend the lemon mousse dessert as well.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank ToKati

Zug, Switzerland
“Great & cozy place, great food & great staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Found this place by chance when looking online for some restaurants we've never been. Was really, really nice. Not a big place, quite hidden but absolutely worth it!! Staff was super friendly, the whole restaurant is somehow spread on three mini-floors and food was delicious! Thanks to one very convincing waitress we even had a dessert which was absolutely worth it!!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank vak0208
“Delicious food and wine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited this restaurant due to the proximity to our hotel and its great reviews on tripadvisor. We arrived quite early in the evening and got a table no problem. The staff were lovely and friendly and we were given some lovely bread with olive oil and a mackeral pate to munch on while we looked at the menu. We ordered two glasses of the cabernet sauvignon from the menu which was possibly some of the nicest red wine Ive ever had. We followed on with a starter to share of the gratinated slow cooked beef with pumpkin.....delicious!! As a main I had the steak with chips and my boyfriend had the pork....both were cooked really well and were very tasty. I would definitely return here if I were to visit amsterdam again!!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Blaithin T
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazingly delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Had a great evening with friends at this Brazilian inspired restaurant. The food was really truely delicious - melts in your mouth. Service was very friendly and attentive. You should definitelt visit this restaurant when you are in town. Enjoy!

Visited October 2013
Oslo
“Good reason to return”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

We booked this restaurant,due to it's location,as we were meeting someone there.It is a small location with only about 5 or 6 tables. Although it was not full,when we were there. Reservation is advised.
The menu is not particulary large, but the quality of the food was out of this world. Grilled scallops in a special sauce, must be probably the best starter I have ever tasted. The was followed by a brazilian steak, perfectly cooked ,but I could not finish it. but my son who was running in the marathon the next day ,did...The dessert was also excellent, but I can't remember what it was. My memory was mulled by the excellent wine that accompained the meal.
I do not think it was particularly expensive either. Regardless it was well worth the money.
And goes to the top or very nearly,as one of the best meals I have ever enjoyed.
There is also a lively wine bar next door, who pride themselves on the quality of their wines.
Both places are well worth a visit

• Visited October 2013