All reviewskosher breakfastjumbo supermarkettram and metrola brochettecity centrequiet areapublic transportationbusiness travelercentral stationgood sizegreat showerhotel is locatedboiled eggsminute walk from the hotelday passclean roomseasy access
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I can't say how happy I was to stay here. The room was brand spanking new, service excellent. The staff was very friendly, and the breakfast they provide pretty good. I would definitely go back here on my next trip! Rooms are small, but very nice and decent cable/wifi.

Room Tip: Make sure they are not next to the elevator.
1  Thank Valentín S
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Worm service from all staff that giving you the feeling they are relay glad to help you.
For example the hotel manager came with me in the rain in order to show me where I can find close restaurant.
The room is very clean with basic equipment (no refrigerator in the room) . the room is very clean!
City center is about 20 minutes by metro from the hotel. Near the hotel there is small shopping center.

When I was there it was quit cheap (100-150 Euro) and for sure it’s the best value hotel that I ever had.

1  Thank Ido N
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Used hotel as a base for a 5 day stay in Amsterdam. In very quiet location but only 150 m to metro and tram (numbers 51 & 5). There's is also a 'Jumbo' supermarket nearby. Staff at reception were really helpful and the hotel was clean and tidy. It takes around 20mins to get to Amsterdam Central station. Changing metro at Amsterdam Zuid station (3 stops away) and you can get directly to and from airport for 3 euros.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Nick G
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I needed a hotel whilst attending a business conference at the Amsterdam RAI conference center. I made a mistake initially, booking this one instead of the Holiday Inn that was two minutes walk from the Rai. But... it was great.

There is a tram stop about 100 meters from the hotel that reaches the Rai in 4 stops, takes about 10 mins max.

The hotel itself was lovely, very friendly reception staff that couldn't do more to help.

Breakfast was fairly basic and included in the price, but it was all I needed. Cereal, toast, coffee, fruit, cold meat, yoghurt etc.

There aren't many restaurants in the area but most are fairly close by tram. If you are there for a while do yourself a favour and get a multi-day tram ticket available from the machines on the platform. Eur20.5 got me a 96 hour (4 day) all day ticket to get around.

The only downside for me was that my room was fairly close to the reception area/bar. The door between the bar and the corridor is left open most of the time, this kept me awake when there was a little noise in the bar. Could do with closing this door to keep things quiet. A minor point though, I was very happy with the facilities.

They also provided free wifi that performed brilliantly, it allowed me to work from the hotel room very easily.

The decor was basically brand new, lovely bathroom suite and very comfortable bed with a large TV.

Room Tip: If on the ground floor, rooms 1 to 5 are close to the reception/bar and can be a little noisy.
2  Thank Mike E
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Very clean and smart hotel .Friendly and helpful staff .Good access to South Amsterdam and city centre. Excellent in every way

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family