Hotel Museum Lane
Wynnobel(Amsterdam)
  • Free Internet
Hotel Patou(Amsterdam)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I just returned from a 4 day stay in Amsterdam and I have to say that this is a great place to stay. The staff is eztra friendly and nice and the acomodation is more than great. We (me and my wife) took a double room (1 big bed) and i have to say that it was the comfiest bed i had ever slept in. The room was clean, we had a tv which aired comedy central and the bathroom (even if we had to share with others from the floot) was nice. Hot shower, clean towels, everything you need. The hotel is very close to Jardaan, the canal ring , red light district and museums and it is definetly worth its money.

2  Thank Andrei C
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We explained to Peter that we had missed our flight and we will arrive a day late. When we arrived staff were extremely helpful and friendly, they understood the hardship of our travel and offered us a free breakie and late check out (and hour extra). Although the room wasn't fantastic (small double room) and had a distinctive smell (which we didn't really notice after an hour in the room) it was clean and accommodating. Those of you who are extremely fussy, don't chose this place as the bathroom wasn't great, although the toilet was clean. You get what you pay for. Yes the stairs are very steep which some people have mentioned but I think a lot of places in Amsterdam have steep stairs. Overall, we had a good experience at the Art Gallery Hotel.

Room Tip: Make sure you pick the small double room as it comes with a private bathroom, I understand some of the other rooms don't.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This hotel is very close to Hard Rock Cafe and Apple Store. The personnel was very helpfull and positive. They have standart rooms with poor bathrooms but room and bathroom were clean. No elevator at the hotel. Small and cozy ambiance

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank myserdar
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We stayed for two nights during the weekend and the location of the hotel is perfect, close to the Leidseplein and Rijksmuseum. Tea and coffee facilities are very good. Friendly staff. Free working WiFi. Room we stayed in was not very clean.

Room Tip: Very steep stairs
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank iamwebicycle
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I wanted a cheap room for a night in Amsterdam. This is one of the worst hotels I have EVER stayed at. Don't trust the pictures. The rooms are a lot worst than what you see in the pictures. The room we stayed in was dirty and small. The bathroom was so disgusting that I opted for using a public toilet in cafes. I didn't even think of taking a shower. The stairs to get to the 1st and 2nd floor are incredibly narrow (classic Dutch style), therefore getting luggage up there is very difficult. No lift. The location is okay, but there are much nicer and more centrally located areas- so I don't think it has much of advantage. It is extremely over-priced. Just stay away!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple