Oki & Frank
Le Quartier Sonang
BED & Breakfast
3de Helmersstraat 47A-Hs
1054 BC Amsterdam
Oki and Frank,
I would just like to send a message to show mine and Jacquelyns appreciation at your hospitality. We felt extremely welcome on arrival at your lovely House, I really appreciated the detail you have have put into the design of Le Quartier Sonang and your Hospitality.
1) Personal chat on arrival to explain the beauty of your city
2) Breakfast in bed , and so well presented
3) personal notes on the bed to welcome you in at night
These touches make such a difference and make the customer feel very welcome. I am aware the level of detail/comfort you put in to the design of your House and this makes it a welcome Haven.
Amsterdam is a Historical place and the area you live in is gorgeous, please continue to enjoy living in such a beautiful area of Amsterdam and I Hope your your business grows or remains as perfect as it is. Do not stop giving your Business the personal touch as it really is what makes it the 5 Star Experience. hope you every success in the future with your business and life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ‘Le Quartier Sonang’ is a peaceful, quiet townhouse in the most popular district of Amsterdam. The two luxury mini suites at the first floor in this 19th century original townhouse are located in the middle of the museum, fashion and theatre district and only five minutes’ walk from the Canal Ring. The Canal Ring was awarded UNESCO World Heritage status in 2010 and to this day, the city’s biggest celebrations such as King’s Day and Gay Pride take place on the canals. ‘Le Quartier Sonang’ is a true lifestyle B&B where hospitality does not spring from duty but only from kindness… We look forward to meeting you in the near future... ... more less