1,009 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 25, 2017

at night the mice came out. at least 3 of them running underneath our beds. we showed the hotel the mice hole in the morning. as a response I have been told that We should have made pictures of the mice at night. How should that work if theyre gone as soon as u turn the lights on or move heavier. in addition to this our shower was broken and the light in the bathroom didnt work. horrible stay!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 24, 2017

i would never ever go there again. After I complaint they did nothing with my complaints. There was no wifi, no television (they did not advertise with that haha how convienent) and there was an alarm at night. Someone tried to break into my room.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2017

Firstly positive things (negative ones below):
I can see many bad reviews from couples, I have traveled alone and lived in 4-beds room, so I can recommend those.
1. The receptionists were super nice, friendly and helpful.
2. You have free wifi (even though a little bit slow), towels and safety box.
3. There is a big common space for you to plan your trips. It is in the big kitchen with plastic chairs.
4. Everything was old, but very clean what is maybe the most imporant thing for me.
5. In the big kitchen, there are kettle, big fridge and microwave available - everything super clean.
6. You can also buy coffee and sweets for 1,- EUR from machines (good to know in midnight :D ).
7. The rooms are small, but there is more or less everything you need.
8. You have a toilet, shower and sink in your room, but there are some also outside in the corridor, what is useful if you dont want to wake up your roommates.

Negative ones:
1. There is just common extension cable for you to charge your phone, I like when every bad has one. But, there is at least plenty of them for one room.
2. There is only common light, so if you want to read a little bit longer, you have to go to the common room, which is a little bit cold when it is cold outside.
3. Wifi is really slow. But some people write, that it was fast, so maybe it was my phone (iPhone).
4. There are NO stairs for upper beds, so people have to jump there. It is as uncomfortable for sleeping down as for sleeping up.

Room Tip: K1 was ok, but forget about view, its at the ground floor.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

I paid 84€ per one night at the hotel, location is good, but that's the only thing they have.
Dirty bed sheets, carpets, bathroom...
The window didn't close and the curtains didn't blind all the light.

Terrible experience.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2017

The employees and the bed were great! Fast wifi too. BUT the bathroom really really needs fixing. Especially the shower. Also it was difficult to find enough wall outlets for bothe me and the other people who were stating with me.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business