We recently stayed here as we were attending a festival with the shuttle bus leaving from Sloterdijk station. The location was perfect for this - you could walk to the station or it was a short bus ride away. It was also easy to travel to Amsterdam central. There is a bus stop right outside the hotel and the journey took about 20 minutes.
The room was clean, a good size with a great power shower. The staff were friendly and helpful and took the time to ask us about our stay at check out. The only disappointment was that the breakfast seemed overpriced so we ate next door in the huge Burger King. I would recommend this hotel. It was cheaper than staying in central Amsterdam and actually quite nice to stay in a quieter area for a change. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City West is a modern 3-star hotel located between the city center and the main business districts of Amsterdam. The hotel offers 180 rooms, a restaurant with bar and terrace and 24-hr snack service. The hotel is surrounded by free public parking (between 7pm and 9am during the week and all day long during the weekend). The bus stop to Amsterdam Central Station is in front of the door (runs 24-hrs a day). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City West Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City West