This is a pretty standard Ibis - a bit on the older side but still quite decent. The staff gave me exactly the type of room requested - top floor, quiet - and were generally very helpful. The hotel is well outside of the tourist district, but still easily accessible by bus, which I found just to my liking. It is a bit pricy for an Ibis, and the breakfast at 16 euros is robbery but I guess that's just Amsterdam.
I would gladly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City West is a modern 3-star hotel located between the city center and the main business districts of Amsterdam. The hotel offers 180 rooms, a restaurant with bar and terrace and 24-hr snack service. The hotel is surrounded by free public parking (between 7pm and 9am during the week and all day long during the weekend). The bus stop to Amsterdam Central Station is in front of the door (runs 24-hrs a day). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City West Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City West