Visited in march stayed for 3 nights while we visited amsterdam.
The hotel itself is lovely. reasonably sized, nice and quiet and away from the loudness of the central city!! Breakfast is pretty reasonable usually some meat and eggs in the hot counter, selection of cold stuffs and breads.
Bathrooms are a little small but you can still get by without issue!
I have read reviews saying the location is poor? This is ridiculous. You can buy a pass for 16euros that allows you UNLIMITED travel on buses trams and trains and there is a regular bus (10 minutes) that takes you from pretty much outside the hotel to centraal station and brings you back again.
Great hotel. Definately will stay here again when we return to amsterdam!!
Beer is quite cheap to ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City West is a modern 3-star hotel located between the city center and the main business districts of Amsterdam. The hotel offers 180 rooms, a restaurant with bar and terrace and 24-hr snack service. The hotel is surrounded by free public parking (between 7pm and 9am during the week and all day long during the weekend). The bus stop to Amsterdam Central Station is in front of the door (runs 24-hrs a day). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, ACCOR, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City West Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City West