Stayed for 3 nights in march 14. Very nice hotel. Staff friendly and very helpful,especially Natasha. From the airport train ride few stops. Then the 48bus one stop to hotel. This bus also takes you to the city centre around 10-15 minutes. Was amazed as to how frequently and easy the transport system is. You can get a 3 day pass at the hotel. Good variety for breakfast and a great coffee machine! Rooms are basic clean and small but enough room well designed for space and nice shower. Only down side is not a shop around. Make sure you buy your cigarettes, snacks and drinks on your way back. There is a burger king next door. would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City West is a modern 3-star hotel located between the city center and the main business districts of Amsterdam. The hotel offers 180 rooms, a restaurant with bar and terrace and 24-hr snack service. The hotel is surrounded by free public parking (between 7pm and 9am during the week and all day long during the weekend). The bus stop to Amsterdam Central Station is in front of the door (runs 24-hrs a day). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City West Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City West