My partner and Booked the hotel via booking.com. We stayed there from March 5-9 (5 days) and got a really awesome deal for this one.
At first we didnt know how to get there so we from Amsterdam Central we took a taxi going there and costs 20€.
When we first got there we were surprised by the location, it was quiet and calm. A little distant from the crowded and loud place of the city. A perfect location for resting and calming down after a very busy day.
The staffs who greeted us were very nice and very professional, they would assist you with everything you need such as Transportation pass, Some tours that they recommend, which floor would you like to stay in, Breakfast and more. They speak perfect English so communication barrier is non existent.
We stayed in room 912, when we got there, everything was so clean. The bed is pearly white and not to mention very very comforable. the Comfort room is sneaky clean, it was a comfortable stay for 2 persons. Oh.. There's also a safe where you can put your important documents. Just dont forget to get it again before you check out. The room service goes and clean our room everyday, so everytime we get back to our hotel, it feels like we just checked in.
The location is 10 minutes away from Central station. You can ride a bus going to Sloterdjk and get off at station Kabelweg and the hotel is there. Going to the city is also effortless. The bus station is just across the hotel. We got our bus ticket for 26€ for 5 days and with that you can use the Tram and Bus together.
Overall, it was a pleasant stay there and as i my partner and i discussed.. When we go back in Amsterdam.. We will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City West is a modern 3-star hotel located between the city center and the main business districts of Amsterdam. The hotel offers 180 rooms, a restaurant with bar and terrace and 24-hr snack service. The hotel is surrounded by free public parking (between 7pm and 9am during the week and all day long during the weekend). The bus stop to Amsterdam Central Station is in front of the door (runs 24-hrs a day). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, ACCOR, Hotwire, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City West Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City West