We arrived home yesterday after spending 4 nights here. The rooms were lovely and clean, comfy bed, wicked shower, the staff were polite, friendly and helpful, the breakfast was great, loads of choice and good quality too.
I was initially worried that I had booked too far away from the city centre, but with a bus stop a few minutes walk away with buses every ten minutes I had nothing to worry about. We bought a 72 hr travel card from the hotel 16.50 euro which enabled us to use public buses, trams and metro unlimited for the duration of our stay - getting around this city couldn't be easier!!
This hotel was nearly half the price of the majority of decent looking hotels in the city centre and as I said before so easy to get into the centre, I would book this hotel again without hesitation
Thank you Ibis City West!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City West is a modern 3-star hotel located between the city center and the main business districts of Amsterdam. The hotel offers 180 rooms, a restaurant with bar and terrace and 24-hr snack service. The hotel is surrounded by free public parking (between 7pm and 9am during the week and all day long during the weekend). The bus stop to Amsterdam Central Station is in front of the door (runs 24-hrs a day). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City West Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City West