The hotel is a perfect base to visit the city when you have a smaller budget and when you do not mind to ride a short trip into the city centre. The location is perfect for tram, metro, train, bus and you travel easily to Schiphol. The hotel offers good rooms, an average luxury, clean and quiet. The personel is very much doing the utmost to help you, and the dinner is suprisingly good.
One little negative note: the breakfast room is too small if the hotel is completely booked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City West is a modern 3-star hotel located between the city center and the main business districts of Amsterdam. The hotel offers 180 rooms, a restaurant with bar and terrace and 24-hr snack service. The hotel is surrounded by free public parking (between 7pm and 9am during the week and all day long during the weekend). The bus stop to Amsterdam Central Station is in front of the door (runs 24-hrs a day). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, ACCOR, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City West Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City West