Everybody who has traveled a bit knows what to expect in terms of Customer Servicewhen going to the Netherlands: The attitude is worse than France and, to say the least, very casual. NH Amsterdam is just another Dutch hotel...
- The location is fine, near the canals, red light etc. Nothing to say here
- There is no Car Park (for a hotel pretending to be 4*...) and it is quite a nuisance as it is impossible to park in Amsterdam
. The check-in/out are painfully slow. They are amazingly skilled at it
- My colleague and I had rented the same type of room. Mine was very decent, hers very tiny (we paid same price!) and she had to get back twice to get it changed to the standard
Internet is free and slow or paying if you wish it to work...
So really middle of the road, nothing special...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious four-star NH Amsterdam Centre is conveniently located in the city centre of Amsterdam opposite the Leidse Square within walking distance of Vondelpark, Heineken Brewery, and the world famous Rijksmuseum featuring a slew of Dutch masterpieces, including Rembrandt's The Night Watch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, NHHotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your NH Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Nh Hotels Amsterdam
- Nh Hotel Amsterdam