$194
Radisson Blu
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $309/night.

$192
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

Amsterdam Marriott Hotel(Amsterdam)
$171
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $239/night.

NH City Centre Amsterdam(Amsterdam)
$176
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

Hotel Sebastian's(Amsterdam)
$193
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $245/night.

Hotel Estherea(Amsterdam)
$290
  • Room Service
Banks Mansion(Amsterdam)
$224
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $300/night.

$209
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $239/night.

$383
Ambassade Hotel(Amsterdam)
$270
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $339/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We arrived here in February 2014 not knowing what to expect because of the mixed reviews that we read. We arrived, and the guy on the reception was friendly enough, gave us our keys and we headed up to our rooms. We were a group of 4 friends, and had booked 2 double rooms with breakfast included. Bedrooms were lovely, clean and tidy, modern bathroom, very comfy bed. We were all so happy with our choice, especially at the price we paid and how often the transport links were into the city centre. We unpacked our belongings, and went out for the day. 20 minutes by bus or tram into the centre was not bad at all! HOWEVER we arrived back to the hotel at night to find our hotel room bathroom was completely flooded. There was so much water it covered the entire floor and was about an inch and a half deep! I checked it out to find a hole in the toilet pipe so I ran down to inform a staff member, a different guy this one was (think he's only on night shifts). I complained but was nice and polite enough as they might of not even noticed the faulty bathroom. The man I spoke to laughed as was acting like I was making a big deal out of nothing. I think it's because we were all only 19 and he didn't want to take me seriously. He came up when I asked him to and when he looked at it he didn't even apologise. He said he was going to sort it out, but instead he came up with towels and told me I'd just have to keep cleaning it up. I couldn't believe it!!! He insisted it wasn't that bad but it was a complete mess, if we had left the room for more than an hour the water would have travelled into our room and ruined all our belongings. He left the room in a hurry and didn't return. We cleaned it up, and I returned downstairs and complained once again, I told him we weren't prepared to stay in it and requested another room. He then didn't even bother looking and said to us 'We probably don't have anymore so there's nothing I can do, you will have to put up with it for tonight sorry' Angry of course, I then asked him to check for us. He continued to sigh and he barely made any effort to fix it. We finally got another room after a big fuss and THANKFULLY this one was better than the previous one. On top of this awful experience the breakfast was shockingly bad, hardly anything to chose from and all of the breads and muffins were dry as anything, they definitely hadn't been looked after. It's such a shame that the staff ruined our experience of this hotel, the location and price was perfect, and the inside including the rooms were absolutely lovely. If the staff members weren't so rude, inconsiderate, and just plain lazy then maybe I'd think about returning.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Kristy W
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Good points
- Rooms and hallways were kept clean.
Bad points
- extremely bad location for tourists. Involves a lengthy tram journey to the city centre (not possible to walk). Hotel is situated council estates which gave the impression of being rough and unsafe. It would not be suitable to walk at night and definitely not a place for children and families.
- Rooms are very small, although advertising pictures give a very different impression.
- Staff were very relaxed to the point of being unprofessional.
- Groups of young people hanging around in the lobby and outside in the doors which was not welcoming.
- Although we were told no smoking, at first entry to our room there was an extremely strong smell of cannabis.
- Wifi does not work in the rooms although this is advertised, you have to use it in the lobby.
- We had originally booked 4 nights, stayed one night then left due to the location.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Travelled with 11 others on someone's birthday. We got put in the downstairs rooms situated behind reception. Perhaps as this allowed us to make some noise and not get on others nerves!

Quite out of Amsterdam. Tram right outside so is easy to get to but it can drag getting there.

Bedding, Towels all clean and provided. Heater in the room also was a benefit as the window was quite temperamental.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Me and my fiancé stayed her for 3 nights. On arrival looked nice smelt a bit funny, checked in went up to room to find a lad and girl naked in bed together!!! Went to complain he apologised and gave us another room to then go in to find all of someone's belongings in the room. Had to go down to complain again to finally get the right room! I was very disappointment and made me carry all my personal stuff with me or hide them in the room all holiday as I was scared incase someone would come into our room and take our stuff as it was that easy! I felt like moving hotel straight away! Rooms small but clean bathroom lovely and new. There was work men upgrading some of the rooms so loud through the day. It's a good 20mins on tram to town but easy to get too I would definitely stay in town next time. The area seems run down and rough a lot of men on the streets of a night but didn't bother us. Breakfast in hotel is nice only had it one morning. We stayed here Wednesday - Saturday. So was quite through the week but as soon as Friday night came was woken up all night by loud people in corridors so glad was going home next day!! It's a hostel not a hotel and the rooms aren't as nice as they appear on the website don't be fooled like us!! Amsterdam square itself is lovely and we done 4 of the tours available which were fab would recommend them just not the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank CAJ91
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We stayed here for three nights over a weekend, the rooms were really clean, towels and bedding was changed daily. The bathroom was fine and shampoo and shower gel was provided. Reception were helpful and welcoming. We had the breakfast one day and it set you up for the day basically. No problems and would recommend it if you want a reasonably priced clean accommodation.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple