“Delicious mexican”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Delicious mexican”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This place is by far THE BEST mexican that I've ever had in europe. Had tacos while my wife had a burrito, everything was so very delicious. The dishes are freshly cooked upon ordering. The steak is perfectly grilled while still a bit red at the center, the salsa and guacomole are freshly homemade and so are the black beans. While we were eating our dishes the waiter brought out the fajita burrito and the huevos rancheros for the table beside us. Once we saw these dishes my wife and I just knew we would be back to taste the other choices on the menu. The staff is very friendly and helpful with any questions one might have concerning the menu.

The only downside to the resto is that it is quite small so you might have trouble getting a table. But you can take your order to go and eat at Vondelpark which is a gorgoeus public park about 2 minutes away. The resto is also located in the south of Amsterdam which is quite a walking distance from the station and red light district ( approx 40 mins walking). Though it is far from the red light district, it was a relief to be away from the chaos of downtown Amsterdam.

• Visited April 2012

Sussex
“Family of 5”
Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

Loved by us all. Great portions, clean, very reasonably priced. Does not accept credit cards though.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Awesome tex-mex”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Similar to the kind of tex-mex burritos you get in the US. Also have Dos Equis, Presidente, and Corona. I stop by there every couple months when I'm nearby. Pretty cool.

• Visited August 2012
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Small, personal place serving fresh food, also great for vegetarians!”
Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

I have eaten here several times and ordered out as well. The reason I like it so much is that all ingredients are very fresh and it is all very tasty and they cater for vegetarians as well.
The portions are reasonable/large (tostadas) to extremely large (fajita burritos). I like the liquados a lot: blended fruit with crushed ice. The lime liquado has a little too much sugar for me though, and would be better if the lime were allowed to be its sour self.
Desserts are good too: excellent brownies and a rhubarb crumble (a little too sweet as well) that is nicely spiced with anice.
On busy days the wait is long and there are only a few tables, but they serve taco chips and let you try all the tasty salsas for free.

Montreal, Canada
“What a nice surprise!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

This is a great little restaurant for take out or eating in - we went twice so were able to do both. The service was efficient and very friendly and the food was great!!! It was fresh and tasty - certainly the best Tex-Mex we've ever had!! The wild salmon taco was a nice change from the regular menu too.
I prefer my food not too spicy and my husband likes very spicy and they were willing and able to accomodate both of us which was nice.
The location was great for us as we were staying right next door, but I think that it is worth a trip anyway.
Douglas, keep up the good work and thanks for the ice!!

Visited June 2012