“Excellent Food & Service!!”
Review of Taj Indian

Taj Indian
Reserve with
Taj Indian is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #88 of 4,085 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: De Pijp
Description: We are traditional North-Indian restaurant specialist in Tandoori oven, Curry, Vegatarian, Birriani's and traditional North-Indian breads. We also have special desserts and drinks.
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went here at around 6:30pm on a Thursday night. Walked in, and very welcoming waiter showed us to our table. They were all very attentive and friendly people.
We had two servings of butter chicken (which came with rice and salad) and two garlic naan breads.
All of which, we're absolutely DELICIOUS!! The good come out quickly after we ordered and the waiters were very attentive to making sure we were satisfied and if we had enough drinks and also they offered to get us more rice if we didn't have enough.
Servings were a very generous size! And definitely worth the money!

If you love great Indian food, do not miss this place!!!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I had a amazing experience in this restaurant, the service was great and the food was delicious.
i can honestly recommend this place to everyone :)

Reviewed December 17, 2013

the restaurant is nicely located and the food is very well prepared. the service was very good and the hosts were very gracious.

Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

I my self work as a kook I went with my girlfriend for dinner .it was amazing spa lams tandoori it smelt in your mouth before you bite it .every things was perfect.thanx for lovely meal.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

It was a lovely ... The food is wonderfully fresh and well seasoned. Its location on the square is superb and the service very friendly and above my expectation. Definitely will eat here again soon :)