“Such a gem!”
Review of De laatste Kruimel

De laatste Kruimel
Ranked #2 of 28 Bakeries in Amsterdam
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Reviewed June 18, 2014

This place is a hidden gem Really wonderfully hand-crafted quiches, pastries, pies and many other treats. Great coffee and just a wonderful atmosphere. My husband and I were amazed that they make these goodies in that little kitchen.

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

I'm living in Amsterdam already for few year and in my opinion it's a number 1 place in town. The food is amazing, service great, prices low. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

At this little place you can eat sandwiches, pie, cakes etc.
The atmosphere is authentic. (Self) service is excellent.
Seems like everything is cooked in house.

We enjoyed!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

The food is delicious, the store gorgeous ... we stayed in Hotel V Nesplein down the street and found "The Last Crumb" by chance. It is fairy-tale like, and so warming and happy. I loved it there and will race back there on my next (second) trip to Amsterdam.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

I just love this place.Every summer I'm in Amsterdam for holiday and I breakfast in De Laatste Kruimel,lunch and dinner also everyday :)))

1  Thank MIrellaIvanova