Sipermann Hotel
$285
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $329/night.

Banks Mansion(Amsterdam)
$315
$291
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Amsterdam Centre(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$345
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
All reviewsholland casinocheap hotelflat screenhot waterwould stay here againvondelparkbulldog
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We had reservation with Sipermann Hotel for 4 nights in August, as our summer vacation first stop. In order to obtain Shengen visa for my wife we're required to provide a copy of formal signed booking confirmation from every hotel we'll stay in. We had no trouble with that, everyone is cooperating, till now.
"Anand (manager)" declined my request to confirm reservation. Here is the quote from his response to my request: "In order to provide confirmation you are requested to book non - refundable pre - paid booknig."
So, according to Anand, in case if my wife's visa is not granted for any reason, we have to loose all we paid for our 3 weeks trip.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank goSFO
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I feel sorry for myself that have not read through trip advisor before booking this hotel in agoda and booking.com.

I am now engage with problem of reservation Sipermann Hotel. There is a confusion between the rate condition I selected whether it is a technical problem, human error or booking.com customer service. I select this hotel because many ppl recommend it is good price + location+service.

It is simple incident, you reserve the rooms that show in web can amend booking but it becomes non-refundable instead in the confirmation letter. It may cause from human or web error. I need explanation and assistance because they charge my card already.

I wrote many email to contact their centre, then, I received one mail from Agoda staff said my rate can amend without charge because the condition pay upon arrival. It makes me relief.

But then, I receive another email from difference staff said I cannot amend booking and it is non-refundable because they contact hotel already!!!!! It seems not ending even before start the trip.

IF YOU WANT TO BOOK THIS HOTEL THROUGH THESE WEBSITES, PLS. MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT NEED ANY ASSISTANCE LATER. BECAUSE YOU WILL BE VERY TRIED DEALING WITH THEIR AFTER SERVICES. WASTE TIME, ENERGY AND MONEY FOR TELEPHONE AND CANCELLATION FEE!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank SundayMorning_TH
Reviewed May 16, 2012

A basic clean hotel close to the Ledseplein 5 mins walk. Staff friendly room ok with TV, en suite shower toilet and hairdryer.

Don't expect luxury and you won't be disappointed. Beware very steep stairs we were on the 3rd floor and if you have any mobile disability forget it! No tea coffee in the rooms but a machine in the reception €1. Breakfast not included and €20 deposit on electronic key card refunded. Also a 6% card charge and city tax will be added. Lastly if your likely to lose sleep over safety there is no fire escape, well there is but it is the stairs you climbed up. My plan was to go out of the landing window onto the adjacent roof!

We booked late and this was one of the cheapest hotels available. Overall it is well located in the south close enough to bars, restaurants and in a clean safe
area.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 13, 2012

My room was on the first floor, and every morning and evening it smelled as if i lived next to the kitchen. But the hotel does not have a kitchen.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Poul E
Reviewed April 16, 2012

My boyfriend and i stayed for 3 nights and it was the perfect location in leideseplein city centre, with many bars and restaurants and coffee shops nearby.

The toilets were really clean as well and the room that we had was spacious.
The room was cleaned daily and fresh towels were provided on a daily basis.

Overall this is a great hotel and it is value for your money!
If you do not mind the noise, this is the best hotel for friends and young couples. :)

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple