Rokin Hotel
$245
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $273/night.

$242
$195
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

$295
$167
$154
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $269/night.

Hotel Estherea(Amsterdam)
The Toren(Amsterdam)
$494
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdam squaregreat locationcentral locationbreakfast roomearly flightthe red light districtcheck in was easyrecommend this hotelvery clean hotelwalking distanceother hotelstop floorbreakfast includednight lifegood sizenice breakfastshort stay
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I stumbled upon the Rokin when all other hotels in town were fully booked for the Queen's day weekend. I was a bit sceptical at first because I wasn't 100% sure of the location but my concerns were totally unfounded - less than a five minute walk from Dam Square and also within walking distance of Leidseplein, Rembrandtplein and the Museum quarter. The hotel was in old buildings but the inside was beautifully modern. I had a couple of small issues with my room but both of these were taken care of immediately by the very attentive staff. The breakfast buffet was also very good - I have paid more than 15 Euro for worse in other hotels. Definitely to be recommended

Room Tip: The rear of the hotel is a little quieter
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Stayed in a twin room with 2 single beds. The room was so small we had to stack our suitcases as there wasn't enough floor space to both have our cases out. Mattress must of been 10+ years old and there was also a used bong the room.... (I'll let you decide if that's a plus or a negative). Much better hotel's in Dam for same price.

Great location though.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank GarethCLK
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We had a really nice weekend in Amsterdam staying at Rokin Hotel. Perfect location! Close to everything- just a 3 minutes walk from Dam Square and around 15 from Central Station. Very nice staff- always helpful. The room... hm... it has been a bit of disappointment. Really tiny (that`s not an issue) with a window in the roof (found that quite weird) but nice and clean :-) Good buffet breakfast. Would I stay there again? Most definitely! Overall experience- positive!

Room Tip: We stayed in room number 6 so if you don`t want to experience window in the roof- ask for another room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PawelJersey
Reviewed April 9, 2013

A party of us stayed at Rokin in February. What a little gem. We had a really nice spacious room on the front with good facilities. The hotel has a lift. Big plus in the Dam. Very good breakfast and just 2 minutes walk from Dam square. We would certainly return here.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank tirumasu
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I stayed at this hotel for a night in January. The rooms were comfortable and warm, a bit basic but good value. Breakfast is very basic with limited choices but adequate.
The first room we were assigned was on the 3rd floor but facing the back which I didn't like so I asked for a different room. The lady at reception handed me 3 or 4 different room keys and I got to choose which room I wanted out of the ones available so I was very happy about that.

Overall a good value stay and very central location :)

• Stayed: January 2013