+ nice long bar, clean toilets, paper towels to dry hands in the toilet.
- very few lanes (6-8),
- Not "real bowling" since the pins are attached to strings, hence the pins are not reset like at a real bowling alley. This is space saving and cheap I guess, however the overall bowling experience is completley lost and feels really really cheap.
- Very limited space when sitting down at the lane, as such persons cannot walk past if somebody is sitting down. Also the backs of the couches are so tall that making conversation with persons at the other lanes are impossible. This makes for an unsocial environment if playing with a large group who are seated at seperate lanes.
- The music seems to be played through a system without bass. At times it sounded like the music was being played through a laptop computer. The whole "disco bowling" experience is lost due to this.
- No tables at the lanes. Nowhere to place drinks.
- STAY AWAY FROM THE SNACKS AND FOOD. The usual dutch mixed plate with bitterballen and assorted fried things tasted wierd. The chicken nuggets had a texture like sand from the beach mixed with jelly.
- STAY AWAY FROM THE HAM KAAS TOASTIE. I cannot stress this enough. The toastie costs 3.75 eur and is as small as a babys hand. It tasted like burnt plastic, had a texture like burnt plastic and was consequently returned. I did get my money back after some very nasty looks and sighs from the staff.
- Not allowed to eat french fries at the lanes.
- The computer system does not reset the points after the 10 rounds in a game. Instead it keeps the same score and keeps adding to this score in the following games.
- This bowling alley seems to be constructed in a haste with very limited space and funds. The overall experience is just cheap.
I have bowled at many places around the globe and this place really scrapes the bottom of my "bowling alleys to visit again" list. The tall backs of the couches, the food, the bowling, the limited space, the cheap soundsystem and so on and so on.. all huge minuses. If you are lookinng for a nice night of bowling I highly advise you to stay away from this place.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.