See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Lift broken, very basic. One toilet per floor and only 1 shared shower for hotel. Is good location. Paid £98 a night each, it’s worth £40 a night. Breakfast expensive and basic over and above £98. Stairs difficult to get up so anyone not steady on feet steer clear

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank Homesyin2019
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

Location very central. Beds surprisingly comfortable. Rooms ridiculously small. Pleasant enough service. It’s cheaper for a reason. No breakfast but bar downstairs. Plenty of food places and coffee shops outside and very close to the canal tours starting point

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely terrible service! Me and 4 of my friends had booked a room and were due to arrive tomorrow, however when checking my emails I was told my room had been cancelled due to a fault on their behalf with my credit card! Absolutely appalling service and would advise anyone to avoid this at ALL costs! I made the booking via booking.com and have had no prior issues using my credit card through this service, but will now be apprehensive when booking through them again! Shocking!!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2019

The hotel is located a short walk from central station and is surrounded by lots of small bakeries, restaurants and cafes. If you want breakfast at the hotel make sure you pre-book as they only cater for those that have. Three of us shared a triple room and it was very cramped, however this seems normal for Amsterdam. Presently surprised to see that our room was equipped with a UK wall socket (as well as standard EU outlets). Overall I found the location and price of the hotel to be great, and would recommend and use again.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

Couldn’t fault the location very Central to everything , we wasn’t impressed with the room very small double with only a bed and sink in , bed was on a slant so kept rolling down , got bit a few times with bed bugs had nowhere to hang our clothes and had to live out of a suitcase , in the middle of night heating came on was so hot and stuffy in room , staff that understood English was friendly enough , breakfast was fair and staff there was good , we was only there three days so suppose u get what u pay for , didn’t spoil our Break we had a fantastic time there , and there was plenty to do and visit night life was good Amsterdam was very busy and Atmosphere there fantastic everybody so friendly, would def go back but somewhere where we had our own bathroom not having to share with all rooms on that floor , overall fair hotel at a push ..

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple