See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely terrible service! Me and 4 of my friends had booked a room and were due to arrive tomorrow, however when checking my emails I was told my room had been cancelled due to a fault on their behalf with my credit card! Absolutely appalling service and would advise anyone to avoid this at ALL costs! I made the booking via booking.com and have had no prior issues using my credit card through this service, but will now be apprehensive when booking through them again! Shocking!!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2019

The hotel is located a short walk from central station and is surrounded by lots of small bakeries, restaurants and cafes. If you want breakfast at the hotel make sure you pre-book as they only cater for those that have. Three of us shared a triple room and it was very cramped, however this seems normal for Amsterdam. Presently surprised to see that our room was equipped with a UK wall socket (as well as standard EU outlets). Overall I found the location and price of the hotel to be great, and would recommend and use again.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

Couldn’t fault the location very Central to everything , we wasn’t impressed with the room very small double with only a bed and sink in , bed was on a slant so kept rolling down , got bit a few times with bed bugs had nowhere to hang our clothes and had to live out of a suitcase , in the middle of night heating came on was so hot and stuffy in room , staff that understood English was friendly enough , breakfast was fair and staff there was good , we was only there three days so suppose u get what u pay for , didn’t spoil our Break we had a fantastic time there , and there was plenty to do and visit night life was good Amsterdam was very busy and Atmosphere there fantastic everybody so friendly, would def go back but somewhere where we had our own bathroom not having to share with all rooms on that floor , overall fair hotel at a push ..

Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for a night during a weekend trip to Amsterdam. The location of the hotel is really good and it's easily within walking distance to lots of the attractions. There are places to eat and shops close by as well so you are in the centre. The hotel itself was okay. The room was pretty basic and the facilities are separate so you share toilets and showers. It was a good place to stay for a night but wouldn't really have wanted to stay any longer and we were also on the third floor which involved climbing a lot of very steep steps, something you wouldn't want to do with a suitcase. The breakfast the following morning was very good and tasty but it's a shame that they didn't ask what you wanted as being vegetarian, I had a lot of things I couldn't eat. It also took them a very long time to prepare the breakfast which considering the only hot thing was scrambled eggs was a bit poor. Overall a good stay and would consider staying again for one night but would probably look elsewhere for any longer.

Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

Great location and very friendly receptionist. Not far from the canal rides and museums.
Comfy double bed, and all the very basic amenities in the room.
On the other hand, third floor room right next to the loo was a shame because a) very steep stairs to get to it & b) woken up by the shower and loo flushing noises.
Price is a bit steep for the room quality.
Remember city tax will be added on to price of room.
Free breakfast in the morning is a nice addition.