“Quick trip to the Netherlands”
Review of I Cycle Holland

I Cycle Holland
More attraction details
Owner description: Cycle Holland on quality Trek road-bikes. Navigate with Garmin GPS devices through the amazing Dutch countryside. Tulip fields, wind mills, great bicycle paths... Custom routes, free delivery in Amsterdam. "I Cycle Holland", exclusive road-bike rental.
Schuylerville, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Quick trip to the Netherlands”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Mauro and Gaetano hooked me up with a nice Trek roadie for the two days I had to ride while in Holland. Their drop off and pick up schedule was extremely flexible and made my experience very relaxing. Since I was hoping to ride a TT with some Dutch buddies, I planned in advance by bringing a longer stem and my own seat, peddles, and shoes.

...oh, and the weather cooperated too!

Visited May 2013

Earth
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“I wish this existed in every city in the world”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Since I travel on business quite a bit, I'm usually preparing for the business side of my meeting and arrive in a city knowing nothing about where to ride. I Cycle Holland makes it incredibly easy to have an amazing day on a bike, even if you're completely unprepared and don't know the countryside.

Mauro knows exactly what a cyclist would want, and the bike showed up as promised with the GPS unit, and off I went. Mauro built a custom 110K route as I had asked, and made everything so easy. If this existed in other cities that I travelled to, I would use it every time.

The route was excellent, and I arrived home with a giant smile on my face. Best day of my entire 2 week trip through Europe.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank bryanjrollins
Oslo, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Awesome bikes !”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We were three travelers who rented every spring trek 2.1 bike. for ten days. We were very pleased with how everything went, and had no problems with the bikes. They were absolutely delicious! We hired Bob yaks in Utrecht, which fit well with the bikes.
we are all in all very happy with the lease on the bikes.

Would recommend these to anyone going to ride long distances in Europe and need to rent a bike.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank jokumzie
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“From Brooklyn to Breukelen”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I'm a native of Brooklyn, NY. Knowing that my home town got its name from early Dutch settlers, I've always wanted to visit the original Brooklyn... aka, Breukelen, in the Netherlands. On a recent business trip to Amsterdam, I had some free time in which I could make the trip. Given that I'm a bike geek and Breukelen is only about 35 KM south of Amsterdam, I figured that I'd rent a good road bike and ride it. That's where Mauro and I Cycle Holland come in. The process couldn't have been easier and the equipment was of very good quality and condition. When I informed Mauro that I didn't want to take one of his suggested routes and asked him to map out a custom route for me to Breukelen, Mauro didn't bat an eye and had a route ready to go and loaded onto a Garmin GPS when I arrived to my hotel. Mauro gave me a very thorough pre-ride briefing and gave the bike a tip to tail inspection - superb service. Later, after my ride he called to check on me to ensure that everything went according to plan and congratulate me for accomplishing my unique cycling goal - a nice personal touch. I will certainly rent from Mauro again. Next time I'm off to Haarlem!

Visited January 2013
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect cyclist's day in Amsterdam”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Instead of being met at the airport by a limo, I was met by Mauro and a road bike. Mauro had my 80km trip loaded into a GPS, put my pedals on a good road bike and then took my luggage while I'll went touring. 5 hours later, I met him at my hotel in Amsterdam and exchanged bike for luggage! What could be better? Organising the day from Australia via emails with Mauro couldn't have been easier. I certainly I recommend Mauro.

Visited September 2012