Ok this is my first time ever writing a review, first things first the negative.... the stairs!!!!
Now on to the positives
- Location is so perfect
- We stayed in the Tulip room (I think) the very top floor, and the room was top class
- Food was excellent and every morning fresh coffee and freshly squeezed oj
- Carlos is quirkey, funny and v v dirty :))) Roelff makes amazing coffee!!
Noel & Tess
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunhead of 1617 is located in the heart of the wonderful 17th-century canal district. Built in 1617, it is one of the oldest heritage monument buildings of the Herengracht. The Herengracht is the most beautiful and prestigious canal of lovely Amsterdam. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sunhead Of 1617 Hotel Amsterdam