“mice”
Review of Hotel Manofa

Hotel Manofa
Ranked #356 of 371 Hotels in Amsterdam
Reviewed April 1, 2013

this hotel is infested with mice, at night they come out and run around the room, my friends went to tell the manager about the problem and he accused them of lying and was very rude to them. One morning i woke up to find a dead mouse in the toilet. Great location but would not recommend due to the hotel being infested with mice.

1  Thank Karen W
There are newer reviews for Hotel Manofa

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Its a very dirty hotel, I dont recommend,Its a very dirty hotel, I dont recommend,Its a very dirty hotel, I dont recommend,Its a very dirty hotel, I dont recommend,Its a very dirty hotel, I dont recommend,Its a very dirty hotel, I dont recommend,

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Adrian P
Reviewed March 27, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Oliver W
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Location of the hotel is perfect: 5 minutes walking from Central Station and in walking distance from all major attractions of the city. I slept inside single person room with shared shower and WC. I payed 30 euros per night and the price included a very nice breakfast. My room, shower and WC were clean during my two night stay in the hotel. But WC space was cold and I wish there will be a couple of hooks in the shower room.
When I arrived at the hotel (10:30 am) there was a guy at the reception who didn't care much about the business I was giving them or about my name, for example he wrote a bill for me with my name partially missed and when I asked why he did it I got an answered "who cares?!". Well, next two mornings I got to talk with two other people at the front desk and they were very helpful and friendly (for example a girl originally from Poland).
If I ever come back to Amsterdam I am planning to stop at the same hotel because the location and price are great. I also felt safe inside the hotel what is very important for me because I am a woman who travels alone.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Hotel in great location, however rooms are dated and small.
Room could do them a coat of paint and modernising.

Had two single douvets instead of a double and they were very thin.

Pillows were flat. Remote control to tv did not work. No kettle for tea's and coffee's. No table lamp, wall decorations. Wall light did not work. Got woken up early hours of the morning by mice running on the floor in our room.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I just stayed there for some hours to visit Amsterdam and to wait for my friend's flight so the location and price were good for that but I didn't like that internet was not working and that men's toilet was not clean and also the shower didn't look that inviting to go in.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends