“What a night!” 5 of 5 stars

Supperclub Amsterdam
Ranked #26 of 257 Nightlife in Amsterdam
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Supperclub is more than a restaurant, a gallery, a bar or a club. it is all of the above. it's a place where like-minds find each other and go home with a story at the end of the night. supperclub brings you a night full of spectacle, from exciting food concepts, exhilarating music, provocative performances to artistic visuals. everyone plays a roll, even you, and fills in the white canvas that is the supperclub. we hope you're wearing your good socks. because when you step through the silver door of the old theatre hall and lay on the crisp white beds, you'll be taking off your shoes. pay no mind to etiquette and good table manners. put aside your existing (culinary) dogma and open your mind. let notorious performances amaze you or discover new talent.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“What a night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

We booked the Supperclub on the advice of a few family member and friends and were told that it is different each and every time you go so we were looking forward to the unknown.
We arrived and went for a drink in the bar/night club downstairs and then were escorted to our bed and the fun began. We had a lovely waitress and a couple of people had massages and the beer and wine flowed! The acts were amazing and the food was sooooo tasty. We had steak tartar followed by lobster followed by pork belly followed by steak and then some sort of tasty fruity and creamy desert (it was dark and I was a little drunk). We then got up on the bed and dance for the next couple of hours before heading down stairs to the nightclub which by then was open to the general public.
The only negative was that the Supperclub itself was full of a lot of couples who were quite reserved and I think we were as much of the entertainment as the staff themselves. I would definitely go back and would definitely recommend to everyone.
Make sure you have some money saved as the food & bar bill for 6 of us was 800 Euro but worth every penny!

3 Thank Mike_Clegg

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Cincinnati, Ohio
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Who says you can't have dinner in bed?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

So I was a bit leery of this place since it's a chain and I was afraid it would be uber cheesy. However, it was a BLAST! The intrigue starts walking up to the hidden door and up the flight of stairs that may or may not lead to nowhere, Once inside, anything goes, literally. I saw everything from an Amy Winehouse impersonator to a pole dancer who defied gravity.

Remember to bring socks!!! You have to walk around barefoot if you opt for a bed (opt for a bed and take in the whole experience) and if you don't have socks it's a bit gross.

Only cons, the food is just okay, of the 5 courses there was only one I'd eat again. So fill up on the bread and butter they give you before dinner. Speaking of that butter, it is really the nectar of the gods! OMG, it's like they have their own cow in the back of the restaurant. The drinks are also pretty watered down, I'd say go for a bottle of wine as your best bet.

This place turns into a club after 11, so you can partake in dinner/the show upstairs and then head downstairs to party into the wee hours of the morning.

At 69 euros to start, this isn't a cheap date, but a lot of fun and I'd go again.

1 Thank ProfessorVacation
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A truly amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

What a fantastic venue. Awesome place, with even better food, and service to match. Worth every penny. The Dj is unreal, entertainment is a little bit twisted, but I wouldn't have expected anything less. I can only recommend this to anyone going to Amsterdam, caters for your full evening. I would go as far as saying it is one of the best places I have been to.

1 Thank Tricksy81
Kent, England, United Kingdom
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Still a good night out........”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

.........hadn't visited for quite some years & took my Husband here for his birthday as he had never visited Amsterdam before. He really enjoyed it & had a great time, even though he was celebrating being 50, he still fitted in & felt comfortable there as there people from all age groups & all walks of life.

Still love the atmosphere & the setting in there. Love the beds & the soft lights, very relaxing.

Howie STILL works there & is a great host.

Music is good & relaxing. Not a massive house music fan personally but it was still good & everyone was up dancing on the beds

Food was better than my previous visit, which was a bonus, as I don't think you really visit for the food. Five course, steak tartar, a lobster cocktail, bread, steak & dessert (was merry by then) really quite tasty.

Entertainment was reasonably good. An 'artistic' stripper, a singer who sang about the lack of sex & a couple (bit S&M for me) who stuck feather through the guys skin........weird but wonderful & I guess the surprise element is not knowing what to expect.

Staff wished my Husband a Happy Birthday & gave him a Supperclub CD, which was nice of them to do.

It seemed quite empty in there, with only the ground floor full & usually around midnight, it fills with clubbers. Slightly more fun when full as there are more staff & they are themselves amusing. Maybe it was because it was a Sunday & early in the season, who knows, but still a great night was had & we would return

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“TOP”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Everythig is funny...great night...
Food, music, people, ambient are great
The owner is a great actor and very funny and foolish

1 Thank Luca A