“Just ok!”

and up
Madame Tussauds Amsterdam Admission Ticket
Ranked #65 of 538 things to do in Amsterdam
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I went there with my 7-yr old son last weekend. We didn't enjoy it that much just ok!

Not so much to see ,we stayed like 30-40 mins. but they have a nice view of the dam square on the 3rd flr. for taking pictures.

My Son had a fast track ticket that comes with the Holland Pass for kids and i don't have anymore so i thought if im gonna use my Holland Pass/discount card it would be ok to go to the fast track entry as well and i could also get 10% discount for the ticket but the lady at the entrance didn't want to let me in and asked me to transfer to the normal entry which at that so busy and they had a very long qeue (of course i don't want to waste my time waiting there ) what's the use of buying holland pass anyway?...but after some talking she let me in.

In my opinion ,if the kid has the fast track ticket they should let the accompanied person as well specially those who purchased the Holland pass, in our case i just didn't have that special "windmill" ticket...

Write a ReviewReviews (5,765)
All reviews
in 242 reviews
"tickets"
in 345 reviews

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We had a enjoyable time here and took loads of pictures. We had a voucher we picked up in the hotel giving us 3 euro each off. I would say this was a bit expensive but there are loads of wax works to see including Anne Frank Robbie Williams and Daniel Craig. Choose your time either early or late as there can be big queues.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We were around in less than an hour. Luckily it wasn't too busy when we went in though we had bought the tickets which meant we didn't have to queue. Just didn't seem to be very many waxworks compared to other Madam Tussauds. Best photo opportunity was on the way out at the bottom of the stairs - standing on the wall with spiderman! Not great value for money overall.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

It may not be the height of culture for Amsterdam, but there is only so much art you fit in a short stay. It was good fun, we took a lot of funny pictures and had a good laugh. It would have been cheaper if we had bought the tickets from a tourist office. so, yes a bit overpriced but still worth it.