Clemens Hotel
$209
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
1,147 results
All reviewssteep stairsanne frank housedam squaregreat locationlovely catsrooms are smallnice balconywelcome drinksingle roomcarry your luggagequaint hotelno elevatorroyal palacebreakfast areacontinental breakfastnice breakfastthird floor
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Staffs were very helpful, always helped us to carry our luggages up and down to the steep stairs, gave us some tips to visit nice places, or just having a small chat was also nice. We really felt like home and finally extended our stay there. It was few days after my mom's birthday and even I didn't request anything though, they prepared a birthday card for her in our room and she was so happy about it. We will definitely come back to this hotel for our next trip to Amsterdam.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Staff very friendly and helpful, room clean and neat, though VERY small (I stayed in a single). Breakfast was welcome each morning too. Location great, made the whole town accessible without fuss. I would be very happy to recommend this hotel to others, simply ensure you are aware that rooms are not the largest!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We were first worried that the hotel didnt have seperate bathrooms so we emailed them to double check. They responded the 2nd day saying that it was newly renovated and had seperate bathrooms so we decided to check it out. We cannot say enough good things about this hotel. Its newly renovated and CLEAN. The staff were nice and polite. The beds are comfortable and the location is Great! 5min walk from the dam square and 5min walk from the ann frank museum. 10min walk from the central station. The breakfast was simple yet fresh the bread tasted to good. The stairs are steep but for us living in a non european country we enjoyed the traditional style of the whole hotel. We cannot say enough great things about this hotel. We enjoyed every min of it. Extremly nice people. Thank you clemens hotel for making our stay a membrable one. Will 100% stay in this same hotel again

1  Thank Mays A
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The hotel has very friendly employers. The room is wonderful, all is brandnew and it has a clima machine! Near from the central (15-20min to walk and 5-10min with the tram) and its a real good location. And the two hotel cats are the best, very symphatic!:) we would come again!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I stayed in Clemens Hotel in May for my Boyfriends 30th for two nights. When I was booking a hotel I was hoping to get a 3* but was delighted with this great 2* hotel for the price.
I already knew about the stairs before we arrived so this was okay for us & the staff offered to help with our luggage on check in & check out. The staff were so nice on arrival & we got a complimentary drink which was well needed after the walk from the train (which isn't too far at all).
I was so surprised with the room when we got in as it was so new & clean looking & even the bathroom, it was more like a 4* room rather than 2*. We asked for a balcony which we received & were so thankful for.The rooms even had air conditioning (which we don't have here in Ireland or need).
The breakfast was perfect no complaints. The hotel is in a great location, 5/10 min walk to dam square.
I myself work as a receptionist in a 4* hotel in Ireland & can say I will definitely be back to stay in this hotel as i know we would be well looked after! Big thanks to all the staff.

Room Tip: If you want a balcony you may need to walk more stairs....worth it though! Not suitable for people with walking difficulties.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple