“great weekend”

Hotel Amsterdam Inn
Ranked #332 of 374 Hotels in Amsterdam
Reviewed March 11, 2013

rooms small but cant fault the cleanliness, also en suite. what more do you want. would definatly stay here again. also, the breakfast was great value. waterhole is great rock bar happy hour till 9pm [3.50 pint]

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed February 26, 2013

As the hotel was under works, it appeared that it was really "Marnix", not "De Lantaerne". It was satisfactory, as I stayed only for one night, to take my air-flight from the airport next morning. The location is very centric and it was clean.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Travel_ManAmsterdam
Reviewed December 8, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

the hotels in a good location but rooms needs some tlc!! one friend had no working shower, my room flooded when you had a shower causing electricity in whole hotel to cut off, reception across the street & the hotel receptionist gave the guest before me a key for my room once I had checked in & they burst in to my room when I was in bed - wouldn't stay here again! only good thing was very comfy beds!!

1  Thank lyns1983Scot
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I wish I could say something, but unfortunately when we arrived in Amsterdam we were told that the reservation was canceled.
After booking on venere.com choosing to pay the full amount on the day of arrival, the hotel after a few days he tried to withdraw money from my credit card, there was something wrong, and so they decided to remove the reservation without telling us. After a bit of panic we have succeeded in find accommodation in another hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Having read the scary reviews, I was skeptic on how my experience would be. As part of a group of 3 friends, I was very pleasantly surprised at how convenient and clean the room was. Bathroom looked brand new and clean. The bedsheets and pillow cases looked questionable, but when you're only in the room to sleep, there's little to complain about. I just put my supposedly clean towels provided on the pillow and slept on top of the comforter. I used my own towel as my blanket. The room was warm and toasty. I was satisfied.

Room Tip: You have to go across the street to check-in. Our room was in the building next to the Police statio...