We had a great stay at Chic and Basic in Amsterdam. It is located very close to the main train station (10-15 min walk) and only a short walk into the city centre / red light district etc. The room was clean, the bed was super comfortable and the bathroom was clean with a good high-pressure shower. Internet was free and the wifi connection was good in our room (ground floor). We also enjoyed the free tea/coffee and light breakfast. Would definitely recommend Chic and Basic Amsterdam for couples looking for an affordable stay in Amsterdam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Max Brown is situated in three monumental Amsterdam canal houses with an amazing 300-year old facade, at the corner of Amsterdam most famous canals, the Herengracht & the Brouwersgracht. You’re in Hipsterdam the moment you check-in when you pick up your key from the guy or girl behind the impressive bar. You can choose to go straight up to your cosy room or to take a seat at the living room bar. Or at one of the comfy tables, chairs and sofa to gather around with a drink and some delicious bar bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Max Brown Hotel Canal District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chic & Basic Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Chic And Basic Amsterdam
- Chic Basic Hotel Amsterdam