I love this little hotel. it's got to be the best location in Amsterdam.
The hotel is what it says it is. Chic and Basic. What more could you want. I slept well, ate well and was looked after by some very friendly staff, who seemed to be happy to work there.
Do not expect a 4* hotel but you do get cleanliness and comfort.
Definitely a hotel to return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Max Brown is situated in three monumental canal houses with an amazing 300-year old façade, at the corner of Amsterdam's most famous canals: the Herengracht & the Brouwersgracht. You’re in the Urban center from the moment you walk in and collect your room key from the crew behind the impressive bar. You can choose to go straight up to your cosy room or to hangout in Max Brown's Social Space for a while ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Max Brown Hotel Canal District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chic And Basic Amsterdam
- Chic & Basic Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Chic Basic Hotel Amsterdam