I love this little hotel. it's got to be the best location in Amsterdam.
The hotel is what it says it is. Chic and Basic. What more could you want. I slept well, ate well and was looked after by some very friendly staff, who seemed to be happy to work there.
Do not expect a 4* hotel but you do get cleanliness and comfort.
Definitely a hotel to return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Max Brown is situated in three monumental Amsterdam canal houses with an amazing 300-year old facade, at the corner of Amsterdam most famous canals, the Herengracht & the Brouwersgracht. You’re in Hipsterdam the moment you check-in when you pick up your key from the guy or girl behind the impressive bar. You can choose to go straight up to your cosy room or to take a seat at the living room bar. Or at one of the comfy tables, chairs and sofa to gather around with a drink and some delicious bar bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Max Brown Hotel Canal District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chic & Basic Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Chic And Basic Amsterdam
- Chic Basic Hotel Amsterdam