Location is superb - quiet street (canal) not far from the station, great view, if you got the room with the front view. Rooms are small, functionality is basic. No tables in the rooms at all. Shower is OK, heating works. So, if you there for the night or for the sightseeing / museums it is OK.
Their brekfast is just bread and jam, but coffee complimentary 24/7.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Max Brown is situated in three monumental Amsterdam canal houses with an amazing 300-year old facade, at the corner of Amsterdam most famous canals, the Herengracht & the Brouwersgracht. You’re in Hipsterdam the moment you check-in when you pick up your key from the guy or girl behind the impressive bar. You can choose to go straight up to your cosy room or to take a seat at the living room bar. Or at one of the comfy tables, chairs and sofa to gather around with a drink and some delicious bar bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Max Brown Hotel Canal District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chic And Basic Amsterdam
- Chic & Basic Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Chic Basic Hotel Amsterdam