“Delicious sandwiches”

Ranked #13 of 110 Coffee & Tea in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Jordaan
Description: At Moods Coffee Corner our guests can choose from a variety of coffee and chocolate drinks as well as organic teas and healthy fruit smoothies. Alongside, we offer cold and warm sandwiches,freshly baked pastries and delicious homemade cakes. Opening Hours Monday - Saturday: 8:30 - 17:30h Sunday: 10:00 - 17:00h
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We ordered 4 sandwiches n some coffee together with 2 hot chocolate. We loved the sandwiches and the children were very happy with their chocolate drink . The service kraft
was friendly and attentive. I recommend this place.

1  Thank Thomas C
There are newer reviews for Moods Coffee Corner

Reviewed July 8, 2014

On numerous occasions in Amsterdam, I just wanted a coffee, a real coffee. Finding a non-smoking coffee shop that I can take my kids into with me isn't always easy. This was a SMOKE-FREE, free WIFI, great coffee pitstop for the family. I had a caramel mocha and my son had the hot chocolate. We were offered a few breakfast cookies at no charge. Service was friendly and place was clean.

2  Thank teammerrill
Reviewed July 7, 2014

A great place where you can stop for a good coffee, smoothie , eat a good cake or a sandwish and which is in a beautiful area of Amsterdam that you must visit. Highly recommend this place.
We'd certainly come back the next time we are in Amsterdam.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

My wife and I went to Moods coffee corner beginning of February during our stay in Amsterdam.

The restaurant is in the city centre, but quite on the west end of it, it took us around 20mins of walk from the centre to get close to it. At our arrival the restaurant was empty - only a few people (locals) were chatting with the bartender - so we thought "hmmm, maybe it is not as good as Tripdadvisor reviewers said it was". Anyway, the staff was really nice and friendly, they advised us on 2 sandwiches and we quickly took sit on the nice mezzanine.

When the sandwiches came... we were stuck by how good they were! Though we were not initially very hungry, we decided to try out a 3rd sandwich... also delicious. So we also decied to try a dessert... equally delicious. And finally we got tempted by a coffee... for which they also propose original and delicious recipes.In the end we paid only a bit more than 20 euros for the two of us, which I think is quite cheap compared to other restaurants in Amsterdam.

We really LOVED the place and we'd recommend it to anyone.
We'd certainly come back the next time we are in Amsterdam.

2  Thank MikeDoviel
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

This cafe is a real gem located in a little suburb away from the city centre. The gentleman that runs it was warm, friendly and incredibly efficient both times we visited. The coffee, smoothies and toasties are good value and taste great.

Decaf coffee is available for those sensitive to caffeine. The funky, chill out background music is provided by SomaFM.

If you want quality cafe food away from the bustle of the city centre and touristy spots then you really should take the time to find Moods.

1  Thank Rich D