“The best piping hot Americano I've ever had. Period.” 5 of 5 stars

Moods Coffee Corner
Ranked #6 of 128 Coffee & Tea in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Cafe, Dutch, European
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Jordaan
Description: At Moods Coffee Corner our guests can choose from a variety of coffee and chocolate drinks as well as organic teas and healthy fruit smoothies. Alongside, we offer cold and warm sandwiches,freshly baked pastries and delicious homemade cakes. Opening Hours Monday - Saturday: 8:30 - 17:30h Sunday: 10:00 - 17:00h
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“The best piping hot Americano I've ever had. Period.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

This tiny gem on the edge of the Jordaan is worth the visit for a freshly prepared tosti, panini type sandwich or dessert. They've got the basics right. I visited today around lunch time, and am excited to go back for breakfast.Since I arrived during a rush, it took a little longer than I'd hoped to get my order taken, but I contented myself on their free WiFi while waiting. But when the coffee arrived, it was well worth the wait. I am hard to please on that one item and they hit a total home run. Clean rich taste, piping hot, no bitterness or after taste, and a decent size for 2 Euro. I would go back for that alone.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
2 Thank Liz M

• Hebrew first
Leiwen, Germany
“Fantastic service and delicious coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

We stayed at the Linden Hotel and were regular customers at Moods Coffee Corner across the street! We went there for a yummy breakfast each morning, and several delicious lattes and espressos throughout the day that we took with us throughout the day. Great, chill atmosphere with a wonderful staff that was friendly. It seemed to be a neighborhood hangout as everyone knew each other, including all the dogs that were (well behaved) sitting at their owners feet. A great little cafe that I can not reccomend highly enough.

Visited June 2013
Wales
“Nice Little Coffee shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

As a party of four we visited here due to reviews we read. Unfortunately at the time none of us fancied a coffee, but we saw they used real chocolate to make the hot chocolate so we opted for this instead.

The waiter was very friendly and brought us complimentary cookies (which were thin cinammon flavoured biscuits and tasted lovely). I would say if youre passing it is worth a visit.

• Visited January 2014
Cardiff, Wales
“Definitely worth a visit. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Nice place, very nice staff, lovely hot chocolate. Definitely worth a visit if you are in the Jordan area.

Adelaide, Australia
“Great spot for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Very friendly staff and great food and coffee at very reasonable prices. It was so good we went back three days in a row for breakfast.

Visited January 2014