My partner and I stayed for 5 nights and found it to be quite average. Here are some pointers:
- Room was relatively clean
- Toilet was relatively clean
- House keeping every day
- No airconditioning which made it very stuffy in the room. Had to open a window to sleep but the noise from the main street was unbearable affecting the quality of our sleep.
- Safe location and a supermarket is right next door
- Friendly staff
- Right opposite the tram and very close to some famous museums and Vondellpark is just around the corner
Overall our stay at Abba would have been more enjoyable if we didn't recieve a room facing the main street. Make sure to request for a room that doesn't face the street!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Abba is a one star budget hotel located smack bang in the middle of all the action. We are within walking distance of the main going out area Leidseplein, the museum district, the famous canals and Amsterdam's largest park the Vondel park. So wether you're here to party, explore Amsterdam's culture, stroll along the scenic canals or relax in the park along side the locals, you're in the right place for it! Hotel Abba has been offering proper Dutch hospitality with an international touch for over 20 years! Our selection of 38 rooms offers the perfect base to explore this wonderful city. All prices include a fabulous breakfast served from 08:00am until 10:00am. We offer FREE Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and have kettle's, hairdryers, irons and ironing boards available in reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Abba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abba Hotel Amsterdam
- Best Western Amsterdam