just back from staying in the botel and it has to be praised! granted the rooms are not going to leave you week at the knees but for €78 for a double room including breakfast for 2 people, that is great! location is quite good, myseLf and my friend did get a taxi home (although the taxi man tried to over charge us by 10 euro, but we sorted it out!:) ahmmmmmm, if yiou do get a landview though the building works are vv noisey! but other from that great hotel and the staff are lovely, receptionist and bar maid were both lovely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Amstel Botel is Amsterdam's floating hotel. Stay in our hotel with unique design in appearance. We are located in the center of Amsterdam just 3 minutes walk from the Central Railway Station and 18 minutes ride from Amsterdam Airport, which offers a splendid opportunity to discover Amsterdam's history, culture and beauty. The Amstel Botel has 175 rooms, smoking and non-smoking rooms available, all with toilet/shower, hot/cold water, safe, AM/FM clock radio, writing desk, telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Travelocity, Odigeo, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Amstel Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amstel Botel Hotel Amsterdam
- Amstel Botel Alkmaar
- Amstel Botel Hotel Alkmaar
- Botel Amsterdam