If your looking for a central, clean, bright and reasonbly priced accomodation, this is the one for you. The Botel is simple, spotless and right on the door step of everything. I went in October of this year and all 8 of us had a fantastic time, and we are all in our 40,s and 50,s. We paid £62.00 per night but that was sharing, so we each paid £31.00 per night, which I think is pretty reasonable.
If 8 women between the ages of 40 and 50 can enjoy it, then everyone will. Enjoy your break !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Amstel Botel is Amsterdam's floating hotel. Stay in our hotel with unique design in appearance. We are located in the center of Amsterdam just 3 minutes walk from the Central Railway Station and 18 minutes ride from Amsterdam Airport, which offers a splendid opportunity to discover Amsterdam's history, culture and beauty. The Amstel Botel has 175 rooms, smoking and non-smoking rooms available, all with toilet/shower, hot/cold water, safe, AM/FM clock radio, writing desk, telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Amstel Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amstel Botel Hotel Amsterdam
- Amstel Botel Alkmaar
- Amstel Botel Hotel Alkmaar
- Botel Amsterdam