There nothing special about this Botel - clean, basic and cheap, I enjoyed the fact it was my first time staying on a Botel.
Trying to find the Botel for the first time was somewhat difficult as the instructions on their website are basic. A free ferry service will take you there every 20-30 mins, only a 10 minute ride. (Ferry located at the back of centraal station to the left).
The bar is ok but limited, two types of beer (Light and Dark) on offer, food also limited to a hamburger or a sandwich, Saying that the hamburger and very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Amstel Botel is Amsterdam's floating hotel. Stay in our hotel with unique design in appearance. We are located in the center of Amsterdam just 3 minutes walk from the Central Railway Station and 18 minutes ride from Amsterdam Airport, which offers a splendid opportunity to discover Amsterdam's history, culture and beauty. The Amstel Botel has 175 rooms, smoking and non-smoking rooms available, all with toilet/shower, hot/cold water, safe, AM/FM clock radio, writing desk, telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Amstel Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amstel Botel Hotel Amsterdam
- Amstel Botel Alkmaar
- Amstel Botel Hotel Alkmaar
- Botel Amsterdam