Staff were very helpful. The room was quite basic, but very good for the price. It was clean, the bathroom was small, but how much room do you need? We would certainly use the Botel again. The double bed was large and we had two very good night's sleep in a very quiet room. The breakfast was excellent and plentiful. The free ferry to the centre of Amsterdam (Central Station) runs every 30 minutes and was no problem at all. There is a room where you can store luggage after check out for the day which was very useful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Amstel Botel is Amsterdam's floating hotel. Stay in our hotel with unique design in appearance. We are located in the center of Amsterdam just 3 minutes walk from the Central Railway Station and 18 minutes ride from Amsterdam Airport, which offers a splendid opportunity to discover Amsterdam's history, culture and beauty. The Amstel Botel has 175 rooms, smoking and non-smoking rooms available, all with toilet/shower, hot/cold water, safe, AM/FM clock radio, writing desk, telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, HotelsClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your Amstel Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amstel Botel Hotel Amsterdam
- Amstel Botel Alkmaar
- Amstel Botel Hotel Alkmaar
- Botel Amsterdam