This is a really good place to stay. It is quite basic but very clean good breakfast and really friendly helpful staff. The ferry was a little difficult to find at first but once you know where your going its fab. The Ferry is located at the rear of the Central train station - as you come out of the doors cross the road there are 3 ferry ports you need the furthest one. It runs every half hour. I would recommend this hotel we had a fantastic weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Amstel Botel is Amsterdam's floating hotel. Stay in our hotel with unique design in appearance. We are located in the center of Amsterdam just 3 minutes walk from the Central Railway Station and 18 minutes ride from Amsterdam Airport, which offers a splendid opportunity to discover Amsterdam's history, culture and beauty. The Amstel Botel has 175 rooms, smoking and non-smoking rooms available, all with toilet/shower, hot/cold water, safe, AM/FM clock radio, writing desk, telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Amstel Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amstel Botel Hotel Amsterdam
- Amstel Botel Alkmaar
- Amstel Botel Hotel Alkmaar
- Botel Amsterdam