Just returned from 4 days at the Botel. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel is clean and comfortable and the best part is the sundeck, where you can watch all the boats while enjoying a gin and tonic! My only (very minor) complaint is the tiny shower. There was plenty of choice for breakfast. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. We had a minor medical emergency, necessitating a late night visit to the local hospital. The staff couldn't have been kinder or more helpful We will definitely visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Amstel Botel is Amsterdam's floating hotel. Stay in our hotel with unique design in appearance. We are located in the center of Amsterdam just 3 minutes walk from the Central Railway Station and 18 minutes ride from Amsterdam Airport, which offers a splendid opportunity to discover Amsterdam's history, culture and beauty. The Amstel Botel has 175 rooms, smoking and non-smoking rooms available, all with toilet/shower, hot/cold water, safe, AM/FM clock radio, writing desk, telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amstel Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amstel Botel Hotel Amsterdam
- Amstel Botel Alkmaar
- Amstel Botel Hotel Alkmaar
- Botel Amsterdam