Stayed 3 nights last week and was pleasantly surprised. Room and shower small but that's to be expected as it's a boat. Rooms very clean and warm. Bed/mattress really comfortable. Breakfast was good, great strong coffee, fresh orange, croissants, toast, fruit bread, ham, cheese etc. Hot food was boiled eggs and bacon. Nice quiet location and great regular and free 10 min ferry trip. Just make sure you get on the right ferry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Amstel Botel is Amsterdam's floating hotel. Stay in our hotel with unique design in appearance. We are located in the center of Amsterdam just 3 minutes walk from the Central Railway Station and 18 minutes ride from Amsterdam Airport, which offers a splendid opportunity to discover Amsterdam's history, culture and beauty. The Amstel Botel has 175 rooms, smoking and non-smoking rooms available, all with toilet/shower, hot/cold water, safe, AM/FM clock radio, writing desk, telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amstel Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amstel Botel Hotel Amsterdam
- Amstel Botel Alkmaar
- Amstel Botel Hotel Alkmaar
- Botel Amsterdam