Stayed here with family for 3 nights. Hotel was good also friendly staff and very helpful. Bedroom was a little on the small side also was the shower. But everything was clean. Towels changed everyday. Breakfast was very good and plenty of choice. Would definitly stay again. Ferry to the central station ran every 15 mins in the day then 30 mins in the evening. When you come out of the station at the back entrance turn left and the free ferry is just a short walk away and is the last ferry on the right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Amstel Botel is Amsterdam's floating hotel. Stay in our hotel with unique design in appearance. We are located in the center of Amsterdam just 3 minutes walk from the Central Railway Station and 18 minutes ride from Amsterdam Airport, which offers a splendid opportunity to discover Amsterdam's history, culture and beauty. The Amstel Botel has 175 rooms, smoking and non-smoking rooms available, all with toilet/shower, hot/cold water, safe, AM/FM clock radio, writing desk, telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amstel Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amstel Botel Hotel Amsterdam
- Amstel Botel Alkmaar
- Amstel Botel Hotel Alkmaar
- Botel Amsterdam