“WOW...... Pho!”
Review of Nooch

Nooch
Reserve with
Nooch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #231 of 3,955 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
London, United Kingdom
“WOW...... Pho!”
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

The Pho here really is quite incredible.
The service is one of the better ones in dam. Reasonably priced for the location

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Emskiemgee

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
tyneside
“Very nice.”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Food very good, very tasty and lots of it. Staff very friendly and helpful. Resturant is just around the corner from the Pulitzer hotel so not too far to walk to eat, especially after a busy day.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank grantyne
Brisbane, Australia
“Nice atmosphere & creative food”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We happened into this restaurant while on a day trip to AMS. The menu was inviting and it wasn't too crowded. We were pleasantly surprised by the excellent service and good food. There was a great assortment of Asian selections. I asked if the chef would make me vegetarian sushi (not on the menu) and I was served a delicious creation. My friend had the Pho and loved it!

The prices were a bit more than I would normally pay, but because we had guests in from the US, we didn't think too much of it. It was a nice evening, and I would return, if given the choice.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank ESWeaver
Lytham St Anne's, United Kingdom
“Nice spot.”
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Just popped in for a drink and have no complaints about their service or their mint tea! I did see some people eating though and the food looked and smelled delicious so I think this is one to come back to!

Visited December 2013
Spangdahlem, Germany
“Great location, price, and food.”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

A friend and I were traveling in Amsterdam and hadn't made dinner reservations on a Saturday night. Short-sighted of us. We finished with our film festival around 1700 and decided to eat an early dinner as we knew we wouldn't have much luck eating at a usual time. We randomly chose Nooch due to it's location. It was full but still had available tables at 1700 on a Saturday night. We noticed that as early diners left, reservations only were taken.

Nooch is an Asian inspired restaurant but with a fresh twist on classic dishes. The menu is short but fresh. There is also a 3 course menu available for 25 Euro. We both had the 3 course menu but different selections. Compared to the regular menu the price was fair, but not a bargain.

The starters were good sized portions and unique sushi inspired rolls. We both enjoyed and shared. The main courses were a nice size, not to big, but sufficient after the starter. The food was tasty and beautifully prepared. However the beef was a bit tough and the veggies a bit limp. I wonder if the prepared menu is already cooked and not as freshly prepared as the a la carte menu.

The service was typical and clearly they were preparing for a busy night. Our servers were polite, brisk, and available for questions. The service was quite good for a casual restaurant.

Should I find myself without reservations again, I would return to Nooch.

• Visited November 2013