“Good burgers”

Burger Bar
Ranked #89 of 4,134 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Not the best burger I´ve had, but definitely among top 5.

They had a limited choice of toppings but the tasty burger made up for it. I really enjoyed the Belgian frites and different sauces that could be ordered together with these.

We went her for an early dinner and sat by the bar and watched our burgers being made. The place was pretty crowded but still had a nice atmosphere. A great place for a lunch or a quick dinner while in Amsterdam!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

This is a chain of burger bars situated in the Dams. We opted for the Kobe burgers which are £11 euros each. They were really tasty and worth the extra money. The fries are extra crunchy and the garlic mayo is soooo good! The servers were really friendly which is unusual here!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

As soon as you enter this place you know it is going to be good. The fact that it is pretty busy almost any time of the day, the use of wood in the decor creates such a warm friendly atmosphere and so do the staff. As usual in burger places you order at the counter and pay in advance. Not only is there a good selection of toppings and dips but there is choice of beef. This is a first for me. I had Black Angus which was totally delicious as were the fries. I had blue cheese topping on my first visit which I thought was a bit meagre and my companion had to ask for extra onions on his. On the second visit though my goats cheese burger was perfection. The clientele is inevitable young so the seating is mostly benches and stools which I'm not crazy about but there are half a dozen proper chairs and with a bit of patience I was able to get one each time. Warmoesstratt, where this restaurant is located, is also a particularly Amsterdam experience which shouldn't be missed.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We visit Burger bar one year ago while vacationing in Amsterdam, we like it so we went back again last weekend. This new location is more spacious and the burgers are super tasty, juicy and flavourful. The staff is friendly and the service is fast. Will visit again for sure!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Nice friendly staff and open till late. All sorts of beef burgers.

Nice fries and wide selections of condiments